2015 CTC Junior Open, July 6-10
Click here for the Tournament Registration Form. Please email completed forms to email@example.com.
2015 Calgary Tennis Club (CTC) Junior Open tournament is open to all players according to the following age category requirements:
- Under 12 - Must be born in or after 2003
- Under 14 – Must be born in or after 2001
- Under 16 - Must be born in or after 1999
ELIGIBILITY TO PLAY
• All players are limited to enter one age category.
• Players in the Top 6 of any age group's Rogers Rankings may not participate in this Event
• Regular scoring, best of three sets, third set tie-breaker to 10; first match consolations • The Tournament Director reserves the right to move players between categories and combine or cancel events if necessary
PLAYER AVAILABILITY AND MATCH TIME REQUESTS
- Tournament will run daily between 12:00pm to 6:00pm starting on Monday, July 6 to Friday, July 10
- Players are expected to be available starting at 12:00 noon on Monday, July 6
- In the case that players are unavailable to play at certain times over the course of the tournament, they may “request” the Tournament Director to accommodate this. However, please be advised that these requests may be accommodated or denied at the sole discretion of the Tournament Director. Players making time requests will do so during the registration process online.
• In the case of limited court availability, the draw sizes in this event will be limited to the following numbers:
Boys’ events – Maximum 24 players
Girls’ events – Maximum 24 players
• When registrations exceed the maximum draw size, entry into the tournaments will be granted to the highest ranked players according to Tennis AB Rogers Rankings for each age category.
• Players who have registered, but are not admitted into an event will be notified and issued a full refund.
• $20/Event and includes Burger/Drink
• Late entries may be accepted provided the draw has not been completed. Late entries that are accepted will be subject to a $5 late registration fee.
• Players who withdraw from the tournament before the registration deadline will be issued a refund of their registration fees, less a $5 administration fee.
• Players who withdraw from the tournament after the registration deadline, but before the draws are posted will only be refunded for half of their registration fees.
• Players who withdraw after the registration deadline and after the draws have been posted will be defaulted from the tournament and no portion of the registration fees will be refunded.
Please email info@Calgarytennisclub.com or call the office at 403-244-5302 with any questions.